12.11.09

few

philosophies really hit home for me.

c'est la vie. (from my postmate and the water bottles in vietnam)


this is it. (zach braff - garden state)


stay gold. (the outsiders)


life is weird.



there are so many things i want/need to talk about and want to share with you my buddies, fambam, and readers, i am such a lagger. im also really good at trying to work under pressure (and then falling asleep while im at it). with that, i just need to turn on my music on blast, pick a few good songs and let it flow but for ramble sake here are things to look out for later and for me to write it out before i write it down in my endless obsessive collection of notebooks and post-its:



the feeling of being into the music in japan
how i love to organize shit
my first diary, and how since then i've never been able to keep a collection of writings like that
institutionalized chaos (fun)
and some gold introspection: my once strong desire to bring out the best in people, me being indifferent about things because i take too much in, one on one, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails