23.12.09

ay

đẹp qua*

The longer I stay in Vietnam, the larger my fear gets that I will lose my fashion sense. Aw yes, you would be suprised at how hypnotizing glitter labels, nonsense English, flower froo froo and overly convenient 2 piece shirts with a vest sewn-in can be. (The other day I attempted to buy a black scarf covered with skulls, to which the vendor lady replied "Oh who sells scarves separately? I only sell it with the shirt together" Sigh.)

In order to remember,


I thought I would document my fashion finds in Vietnam for you.
There is hope folks. There is hope.








Binh Khanh Market, Long Xuyen City, Vietnam
60,000 vnd approximately 3 usd
Quaint pair of slip-ons for a quaint town. Off-white, brown strings criss-crossing to make a wicker basket pattern. Comfortable sole. Perfect way to fight the dust or dance floor.


*đẹp qua: so beautiful

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails