6.1.10

this


is one of the major reasons why I'm here. Mom's old middle school friend showed me some pictures this past week along with a huge bag of perfectly homemade pickled mangoes, some custardy apple like fruits, and a reconnection that my mom wouldn't probably ever thought possible. Her daughter. Her childhood friend. Enjoy the photos. They kick back to the 70's.




My mom (Bottom row, on the left) and the girls in her class. circa 1975.




Photo portrait of my mom given to her friend. circa 1975. My brother and I tried many times to imitate her signature as kids. Never achieved it.


        

Classmate photo of Mom (2nd girl to inwards from the left) and classmates. They actually have yearly reunions, with t-shirts, cups, cute stories about who had crushes on who, and a website.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails