27.11.14

Strangers

Lately, I've been encountering people through the different random things that I buy off craigslist to furnish my new apartment. For the first time in my life, I have a place of my own and I've furnished everything in it on my own - more about this another time perhaps.

When encountering random people - there's a rush to it, for a moment you enter their lives and they enter yours and the possibilities of friendship is sorta fun. Even if it's just surface conversations with a random person you would never in your life speak to. When you graduate from college, you don't really meet people as frequent, as we get older, people sorta get into their own lives. They get their own apartments and stay indoors and watch netflix and don't talk to people.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails