15.9.14

Life feels super tough right now.

As I heard on the streets "the struggle is real!"


Putting into perspective it is not that tough. I still eat what I want and have shelter and people who love me. But all in all it's tough for me. When the threat of the future is looming over your shoulders making it undoubtedly heavy both physically and on your soul - it can get to you. I'm overdramatic. I've always have been extremely fatalistic and hard on myself. I got better in Vietnam - to trust and let go, but of course a few years back into America I am again returning to the habit of being hard on myself.

Also I fell down a small flight of stairs today on my ass. This is what happens when my mind is distracted. And when you wear socks on slippery wood. I usually bump my head on things and I tried really hard yesterday to avoid accidentally running into things but this morning that was the cherry on top.

FUCK YOU LIFE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails