8.5.11

I've been having a series of strange dreams.

It leaves me exhausted when I awake into reality. It's like both worlds are keeping me awake, sleepily navigating reality, I remember what I can, absorb what I can, do what I can.

Lately the words of "meaning of life" have been surfacing. I'm not sure why, but I suppose the combination of exhaustion and work and maybe some stress have something to do with that. Stress. The constant stress of trying to convey my thoughts clearly to the external tires me. I think it tires me more than I would like to admit.

Today I talk to friends about "shifting blame" if the whole world can just suck it up, admit they're wrong, then maybe we would all just get along. But since the "downfall of man was that he was once a child" I suppose this will never be.

I have gray bags under my eyes. I wonder if they will go away once appeared.

"If the accident will..."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails