15.5.11

things to make you cry, because i cried too.

jesus LOUISE!!!!!!!!

dammit cute old people, asian americans, and love!! any form of that combination kills me each time.

i have such an old soul.






Vietnamese words in commericals also make me cry:



Well actually, anything Vietnamese related:

Theresa Nguyen (L) talks to her daughter, Stephanie (R), about balancing their Vietnamese heritage with raising a family in the United States.

This Vietnamese movie following a father, his son and daughter, and a prostitute - features the Mekong Delta - where I work!!! Watch it hear. Had me balling my eyes out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! i love story corps! i hope you're doing really well, kim! <3kifah

Minh-Chi said...

awww, i love story corps too! miss u kim, thanks for making me feel like a sap. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails