26.5.11

People who are my age (approx) who are pretty fuckin' accomplished




anyways i'm tired. my stomach hurts. i ate eggs that were left outside for too long (donna i think you warned me about this one).

i will purchase my ticket home today I think...I've been avoiding it for a while and having nightmares about it. 

If you haven't already - I went through a mad pop music catch up the other day. I tend to be really late with this kind of stuff but whatever. 

This video is great for very obvious reasons. Lots of awesome hair flippage. I want to be able to be able to dance walk in heals like that. I find Beyonce's music interesting especially since she decides to focus on women's empowerment. Of course you got your feminist critics (I read a few articles), but eh, there are bigger fish to fry. I'm glad a mainstream artists decides to focus on women issues in general. If you look at all her videos, you hardly ever see a man and the focus is usually on her vs pop music videos where men are in it (see timberland videos for reference lol.)  - you gotta have a woman or else you aren't cool. Think about it.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails