15.7.11

Just 5 days left - help me as much as I help you waste time with my blog!


Hi Everyone. I know you guys love reading why I love Vietnam but here's a serious one. I love Vietnam because the girls and young women here are brilliant and resilient. I see myself in them. Unfortunately for girls born in the rural border regions can be vulnerable to sexual trafficking. Most of the girls I meet are under 18, some even 13. If you ever stare into the eyes of a child whose hope for the world has been beat out of them you wouldn't be able to look away. It's disheartening.

Do something. Lovely friends please take the same amount of time you take to browse facebook albums to:

1) Create a simple profile here, http://www.changemakers.com/

2) Until July 19 - Discuss, share and like ADAPT into the semi-finals. This means, to like, share on your social networks, and post a comment or question about ADAPT, I or other staff will answer them =). We'll engage with you.


We've got just 5 days left.


If there are at least 15 people who sign up and help me...let me know! (email me: kimhdam@gmail.com). I'll enter you in a RAFFLE to win a beautifully designed photo book of my current art workshop project with trafficking returnees, cây by Donna Choi.





Let your roomies, friends and family know. <3

hugs hugs and more hugs.

Kim

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails