19.3.12

Fear.

How unfortunate fear is. It stops me from doing things. It stops me from believing in myself. It stops me from being how I truly am or rather who I can truly be.

Fear.

It's such a strange arbitrary idea, fear. It's something that is so intrinsically part of our lives that we think about it all the time. I think about it all the time. I wonder why it is so apart of my life.

How it controls.

Some people say that I think too much - or rather in the words of a boy "you're different from other girls...you...think" Thank you for that observation my friend.Unfortunately the truth is everyone thinks. Everyone feels. Everyone has fears. And I write to overcome my fears. To think and to process.

Sometimes I wish that I had moments where people existed in swirly non-physical form. I suppose this is what love feels like, when suddenly the physical no longer matters.

---

I live the life of dreams.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails