9.2.14

Thoughts on a Sunday.




I hope the world really hears me this time around.

---

I guess I finally did it.

---

I've sorta had this crazy (not so crazy) colorful life adventure through several cities and countries and my heart is just ready to have one in one place with one person, to not let that part of me be the empty part, and let the colors of life fill in a different fashion. Sometimes I have strong feelings, I believe it will happen, and then it will. I haven't had strong feelings in a while. There isn't a place that I really really want to be and for the first time in my life I have no idea where to go next. I don't really want to wander. I know I want to solidify my roots. There's one thing for the world to fill that empty for you. There's another to try to fill it yourself with consistency. Sorta like when one thing in your life is constant, you are free to focus your energy that are of your heart's content. I'm a strong believer that with idleness comes creativity. With Ugly comes Good. That without one the other cannot exist.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails