19.3.10

they

really do have my heart this band, introducing a very late introduction of the morning benders.


A little late in the game since my work has been keeping me moving. I meant to listen to this song ages ago after they released it for free. But alas, only until now did it grace my ears. Nevertheless, my one arbitrary insignificant connection I have with this band is that I once went to a Strokes concert with a friend Luis, and the bassist of this band, who also does awesome solo stuff, Timothy Rabbit. This just teaches me, you never know what 4 years can do for you, who you meet, and where it will take you. The Morning Benders are absolutely wonderful. Finally a song I can play over and over and over. I've been going through a strange phase trying to find it. The song is also free to download on their website. So I hope you take the opportunity to do so so you can listen to it over and over and over again.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails