14.9.11

Photos for ya aye.

Ah kiddos, I'm "back" (whatever that means). I never left per say, but maybe my mind did. Pre-departure insanity has come and gone and now it's post-departure insanity but I'm okay with that. I'm in Canada for some reason (plane tickets were cheap) so I'm using my time here to gather myself together and feel at ease. 

I've learned that I have this ability to make people cry within 5 minutes of telling them about my experience in Vietnam. (And even made a whole room cry!) It's sort of cool and sort of really sad at the same time - makes me realize that I emotionally took in a lot while I was in Vietnam and that most people could not handle what I saw, felt and experienced. If people are crying within 5 minutes of me talking imagine 2 years of that. 2 years of that.

I've lost a tremendous amount of focus and need to close up a few projects I've started and have yet to finish. Problem is, I don't really know what will make me focus. 






for cohizzle Mango Yummy!!


I like the sound of the word CHILLIWACK.

I am not in Asia...I think.
And the alleys speak.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails