3.11.11

Bye October, Hello November.

Stanford

Stanford - Where the floor is so clean you want to roll around on it - or at least I wanted to.

Stanford is really really beautiful, my photos don't capture the magnificence of this church.

The "other" school - darn it private schools.

The bay.


This is what happens when you hang out with Vietnamese staff - you pick fruits in stranger's yards.

Persimmons!



The biggest pomegranate ever. Costco.

Their first time dressing up for halloween - I put birds on them. =)

This lady is AWESOME - my favorite person in Vietnam.

Blurry party memories.


View from the party. SF.

Put. A. Bird. On. It.

This halloween was awesome, I had TWO HALLOWEENS! My cousin James.

=)


The grudge.


Highlight of my night. Seeing TOTORO.




"I'm 12 years old" - Nick


The night's exchange.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails