3.11.11

I am filled with those kind of memories.

Those moments where sentences seem to slip into a realm of unconsciousness and then life seems to just be. It feels really good to be in that place. The soundtrack of your life comes to existence in that place, and a dreamy haze envelops you. I constantly have trouble living in reality, because I'd rather be in that place.

Japan is really small. We can find him.


Sometimes you have to go halfway around the world to come full circle (stolen from Lost in Translation) Usually some form of admiration or love triggers me to write.

I wanted love.
I needed to love.
Most of all.
Most of all.
Someone said true love was dead.
And I was bound to fall.
Bound to fall.
For you.

Whoever that may be.

The other day I was sitting on the bus as people were saying their goodbyes. I hate love goodbyes. That gripping goodbye. That I'm going to kiss you real hard because this is the last kiss you will get in a long time kind of goodbye. That kind of goodbye that you can only get from missing someone, it comes along only once and a while, and is so rare that when it happens you don't know what hit you. And when it doesn't happen all you want is for it to hit you.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails