10.11.11

Not sure when the next time I will see this again.


Going to go into turtle shell mode - and really job hunt hardcore. I haven't taken it seriously but my dad gave me a "talk" yesterday snapping me back into reality. He wasn't mean, he wasn't mad, I think he was frustrated and saw something that I didn't see - which I was running around a lot where it was hard to have a day to myself - and when I did I just wanted to do nothing. I need to focus. It's hard to do it here in the I.E. but I suppose I should just ride the waves.

No worries, I'll still be writing - it's the only thing that keeps me from going insane these days. Maybe I'll read more. Learn vocabulary. Focus. Drink coffee. Focus. And not try to help too many people. I need to be in one place. I need to rest. I need to concentrate and stop being so floaty. I need to face it. I need to really recover but I just don't really know how and I don't feel like talking about it.

1 comment:

Thao P Nguyen said...

hahaha maybe youths always lose their way and dreaming a lots, me there Kim ^_^ I am struggling to find my real interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails