15.11.13

Hey there.

Rejuvenation feels incredibly good. I've been taking active and passive steps to enjoy life a bit more. I suppose the universe is coming together so I can remember what I love. Reading books, listening to music, seeing shows, talking on the phone, exploring rather aimlessly with good ol' friends and following the flow of things including art alleyways, milkshakes, and crunchy leaves: all the simple things that I love to pieces.

Don't get my wrong, my heart and ego occasionally aches, but then when a really good album hits the spot you forget about those things and enjoy things in the moment.

I'm extremely fortunate and blessed (for better lack of words) that I get the opportunity to return to Vietnam and Malaysia this winter break. Southeast Asia is a constant thought in my mind, and after booking my tickets it's come to fruition. I will believe it when I step out of the airport and breathe the sweet and sweaty humid air of the city.

What I do know is that I will be getting on plane rides, public transportation, and much more: the things I love.

If my life just consisted of passing scenes, music/shows, good friends, and new scenes I think I can live happily

As of late, I've been having lots of mixed feelings about where I want to be next. The idea of my future looming has unfortunately taken the best of me without me really enjoying where I am in life.

I will am fucking enjoying myself. Yes, a bit stressed about school, but there's gotta be some kind of balance.

---

Darling you know I love you, I'll stay if you asked me to. - Tennis


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails