11.5.10

My bad ya'll

I've come to the rather unpleasant realization that my writing is comparable to the time I scraped my knee after falling off a bike when I was 7. Having regained my bicycle-riding-confidence just this past year, I assume this may take time to recover.

Depending on my mood I throw up different things onto here.

What
is
going
on.

But just like my mind runs, I can never focus. Maybe it's reflective of my current state of mind: confusion. Explains my eye twitch for the last two weeks. I think the month of March & April happened, but I don't remember it. My last few months have been a great fog haze of thoughts, folks, moments, and stares out of windows. Draping over me, my memories and recollections float close to dreams.


This blogdentity crisis of mine is no bueno, I think it's due for a makeover, apparently my good friend Donna is goin' through the same thing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails