3.3.11

This is the best 1:41 minutes of my life I've had in a while.

"I'm allergic! I'm allergic!"



My buddy Aline has introduced me to the wonderful world of Portlandia. It's a tv show, that makes fun of stereotypes of hipsters and annoying people in Portland, Oregon. But this one in particular makes me laugh over and over and over again. Just thought I'd share my humor.

She sent me this video after we talked about music stuff and I mentioned how I wanted to move to Seattle and go to school there really just for the music scene. (And also for my secret wish that my parent's to re-live our road trip days from southern California to Vancouver, Canada, with pit stops in Corvallis, Oregon and Seattle, Washington) There is Fred Armisen from SNL and Carrie Brownstein from the former band Sleater Kinney.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails