22.7.13

Morning madness.

Not really.


The beginning of my favorite kind of firework!
Staring at Nevada while standing in California side. 

Eating cupcakes, staring at napkins.

Two favorites in D.C.

Found Natty Boh in D.C.

Attractive talking right there.

The things I love.

'Muricuh.

CSS @ 9:30 Club in D.C. - A funky band from Brazil with a lead singer who is half Asian and German.
I thought I'd try to write something interesting while I'm sitting in a Hopkins lounge eating my yogurt, granola and strawberry. I've discovered the magic of making my breakfast and bringing it to school to finish. That way I arrive to school on time, am not rushed, and have time to veg out before class starts. I also realized that I have time to write. This past weekend has been emotionally difficult for me, perhaps something triggered it, but I began to miss certain persons and I was feel miserable. The emotion was  very strong and I wished that it would go away but it lingered for several hours. I trudged on trying to do my assignments. I began to get distracted with looking up flights, when my vacation time was and etc. Then I began to listen to some really good music and it lifted my spirits up - reminding me that everything will be okay.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails